|Most nationalities require a visa to enter Cambodia. Exceptions are
listed below :
- Citizens of Malaysia and Laos may enter Cambodia for 30 days without a visa.
- Citizens of the Philippines may enter Cambodia for 21 days without a visa.
Blacklisted Nationalities. Citizens of Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, sri Langka, Sudan, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran are blacklisted.
Types of Tourist Visa
- Single-Entry Visas. Valid for 30 days after entry into the country. (Multiple-entry is not available for tourist visas, only for business visas)
Methods of Applying for a Visa. There are two methods of applying for a visa from Cambodia: applying through a Cambodian Embassy and applying for visa on arrival. Most travellers find visa on arrival to be the most convenient option.
Visas may be extended for one month, for a fee of USD 45. Applicants must provide a passport photo and fee, and visas may only extended once. Overstay fines are USD5/day.
|International Entry Points
1. Phnom Penh International Airport*
2. Siem Reap International Airport*
Overland Border Crossings
1. Poipet – Aranyaprathet, Thailand*
2. Anlong Veng (Oddar Meanchey) - Sa Ngam (Sisaket), Thailand*
3. O’smach – Surin, Thailand*
4. Koh Kong – Hat Lek, Thailand*
5. Pailin - Ban Pakkard (Chanthabuti), Thailand*
6. Kamrieng (Battambang) - Ban Lam (Chanthaburi), Thailand*
7. Khorm Samnor – Vinh Xuong (near Chau Doc), Vietnam*
8. Bavet – Moc Bai, Vietnam*
9. Steung Treng - Veun Kham, Laos
10. Dong Krolor (Steung Treng) - Veun Kham, Laos
*Indicates that visa-on-arrival facilities are available. However, when travelling overland, we recommend obtaining a visa from the embassy where possible, in order to minimize waiting time.
|Applying For A Visa On Arrival
Available Entry Points Visa on arrival is available at all entry points except for Veun Kham.
Validity 30 days after date of entry.
1. Passport (valid for at least 3 months with at least one full page available for the visa stamp)
2. One recent passport photo
3. USD 20 in cash
4. Visa application form (available upon arrival)
Procedures and Processing Time on Arrival
Submit the passport together with the photo, application and fee to the visa counter on arrival. Processing time may vary, but is approximately 20-60 minutes. Processing time tends to be longer at overland border crossings than at the international airport.
|Applying For A Visa From A Cambodian
1. Passport (valid for at least 3 months, with one full page available for the visa stamp)
2. One photocopy of your passport
3. One recent passport photos
4. Visa application forms
5. Visa application fee
Procedure and Processing Time for Obtaining a Visa
Please contact your nearest Cambodian Embassy for the exact procedures and processing times, as they may vary.
Procedure and Processing Time on Arrival in Cambodia
Processing time varies depending on the point of entry, but is on average about 30 minutes.
* All visa information subject to change*